I received an advanced copy of Sarah Fragoso’s EVERYDAY PALEO. I typically don’t have time for book review’s but Sarah’s book is really good. Here are ten reason’s why I recommend Sarah’s work and why you need a copy.
1. She learned from two of the best Paleo lifestyle advocates on the planet. They don’t get a lot better or more knowledgeable than Robb & Nicki. That goes a long way.
2. She came from the dark side. She was out of shape and pulled herself from the depths of unhealthy and unfit to fit and healthy. There is no substitute for experience and going from unsuccessful to successful teaches you so much more.
3. She converted her family. This is WAY underrated. In her book she provides excellent strategies on how to integrate a Paleo lifestyle with your spouse and children. How unique.
4. Her charts are colorful and easy to ready. So many other books are black on black. Sarah’s book has color and outstanding photos of the meals.
5. The recipes are outstanding and easy to execute. She has them color coded for morons like me. (I’m a minimalist cook.) Sarah’s foods are so easy to plan and prepare. I prepared some today and they are simple. If I can do it then anyone can.
6. She spends time talking about SLEEP. Lord knows we need to spend more time on that topic.
7. Her husband is jacked and her children are cute.
8. She has a 30 day meal plan provided. No more excuses! I like to tell folks to write down what they are suppose to eat and then eat that! Sarah has a plan I can now handover to the excuses crowd.
9. She provided a fitness section with excellent illustrations. If there is anything I can nitpick with with accuarcy it’s workout plans. Sarah has built in progressions that takes you from the beginner stage and beyond.
10. Her Kids’ Fitness / Family Fitness section is impressive. This was a real surprise and excellent part of the book.
The book releases on April 25th, 2011. You should get your advanced copy today.